Please Note: Topper's order will get shipped within 2-4 weeks, please keep that in mind while placing the order.
The topper is hand-knotted on a 'Mono-base' that gives a realistic scalp-like look. Knots are really fine, & hardly visible. An essential topper is better than a lace topper and a great alternative for silk toppers.
- 100% real human hair
- Standard/Light Density
- Base size is 4x4
- Heat-resistant - curl it, straighten it, crimp it and color it except jet black
- Gives a realistic scalp look (better than Lace Toppers).
- Free parting - can be parted on any side and backcombed.
- Knots are visible when you look really close,
- These don’t need to be washed frequently!
- Hair toppers can last for good two years and if worn daily then they might last a year as the topper itself will start thinning because the hair is hand-knotted on the base
Style your topper after wearing & cut the hair of your topper if needed for proper/seamless blending.
How to Apply:
- Match your hair parting with the topper parting, first secure the front clips a little away from the beginning of your natural parting. If you don't have enough hair in the front please cover the whole thinning area and then go for the side clips and then the back clips.
- Style your topper after wearing, for proper blending and if needed you can cut the hair topper as well.
- There is no thumb rule for applying or wearing the hair topper, you just need to cover the thinning area and blend, practice it and you will get used to it in no time!
- We ship the hair toppers after straightening so if you have wavy hair then curl it or straighten your own hair to match.
- Wavy ladies can also wet the hair topper, scrunch to form waves, and let it air dry!
Complete Range Of Resources To Resolve all Hair Topper Queries:
How To Choose The Right Hair Topper?
How To Wear A Hair Topper?
How To Wash Your Hair Topper?