Bodywave I-Tips Human Hair Extensions ensure that your hair is safe while it adds length and volume to your tresses. I tips are easy to install, they are light so they don't tug on your hair and that's why they are one of the most preferred hair extensions. The best part is that I-Tips can be attached without heating equipment - you can pick the best option for you.
Bodywave I-Tips Remy Hair Extensions is a steamed texture - which means it is raw hair which is water steamed to achieve the perfect tight curly texture - long-lasting, silky soft and flawless.
• 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian Temples
• Also known as Pre-bonded/Fusion/Keratin Tip hair
• I-Tip hair extension prices vary and are available as: per strand/per piece/per tip prices
• Per strand weight is 0.8gm, 1gm, 2.2gm, 2.5gm depending on the length
• 100% raw and unprocessed hair - so it blends effortlessly with your natural tresses
• Raw Indian hair aka temple hair has the natural color of Indian hair and typically come between a color 1B and 2, which means they may have brown hints
• Easy to flat iron or curl just like your natural hair
• I-Tips Coloured Hair Extensions are available in a wide range including blonde 613, #2, #4, #6, #27, #30, etc
Care & Maintenance: The care that your natural hair requires is the same for your hair extensions, prefer using a heat protectant spray when styling your hair. I-Tips in general last upto 6 months for most people. The microbeads are so inconspicuous that they're virtually invisible. Visit the Salon of your preference every 2 months for a touch-up.
It is crucial that hair is properly cleansed and dried(preferably air dried). Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Use deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. Always use a heat protectant before blow drying, flat ironing or curling to prevent damage.
In an effort to ensure that we help those that aren't as blessed as us, we strive to give back to our community. Our hair is sourced from Indian Temples and the compensation goes for the development and empowerment of children and women.