Add length and volume to your natural hair with these premium quality Deep Curly I Tips Human Hair Extensions. I-Tips weigh less than most extensions and is easier on your roots which is why they are safer for you and super comfortable too. I-Tips can be attached without the use of heating equipment, which makes it an all-rounder.
Deep Curly I-Tips Remy Hair Extensions is a steamed texture - which means it is raw hair which is water steamed to achieve the perfect tight curly texture - long-lasting, silky soft and flawless.
• 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian Temples
• Also known as Pre-bonded/Fusion/Keratin Tip hair
• I-Tip hair extension prices vary and are available as: per strand/per piece/per tip prices
• Per strand weight is 0.8gm, 1gm, 2.2gm, 2.5gm depending on the length
• 100% raw and unprocessed hair - so it blends effortlessly with your natural tresses
• Raw Indian hair aka temple hair has the natural color of Indian hair and typically come between a color 1B and 2, which means they may have brown hints
• Easy to flat iron or curl just like your natural hair
• I-Tips Coloured Hair Extensions are available in a wide range including blonde 613, #2, #4, #6, #27, #30, etc
Care & Maintenance: Style your hair however you like, just make sure you do it on low heat or simply use a hair protectant. I-Tips in general last upto 6 months for most people. The microbeads are so inconspicuous that they're virtually invisible. Visit the Salon of your preference every 2 months for a touch-up.
It is crucial that hair is properly cleansed and dried(preferably air dried). Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Use deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. Always use a heat protectant before blow drying, flat ironing or curling to prevent damage.
For more defined curls:
Gemeria strives to give back to the community, our hair is sourced from the holy temples of Southern India and our contribution goes directly for the educational and health needs of remote villages in India.