Natural Curly I-Tip Human Hair Extensions are designed with strenuous care to ensure that you can add hair volume and length effortlessly and with the utmost comfort. They do not cause any unnecessary stress on your roots, which is why they are both hair healthy and comfortable. I-Tips can be attached to your hair without the use of heat, which is why it is a versatile product, alluring to a wide demographic of women. Natural Curly I-Tips are known to be voluminous and are perfect if you have thin hair.
The Natural Curly texture is a steamed texture, which means the hair is raw and only water steamed to get the perfect natural curly texture for you.
• 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian Temples
• Also known as Pre-bonded/Fusion/Keratin Tip hair
• I-Tip hair extension prices vary and are available as: per strand/per piece/per tip prices
• Per strand weight is 0.8gm, 1gm, 2.2gm, 2.5gm depending on the length
• 100% raw and unprocessed hair - so it blends effortlessly with your natural tresses
• Raw Indian hair aka temple hair has the natural color of Indian hair and typically come between a color 1B and 2, which means they may have brown hints
• Easy to flat iron or curl just like your natural hair
• I-Tips Coloured Hair Extensions are available in a wide range including blonde 613, #2, #4, #6, #27, #30, etc
Care & Maintenance: Since this is real human hair, you need to ensure that your extensions are taken care of the exact same way you take care of your hair. I-Tips in general last upto 6 months for most people. The microbeads are so inconspicuous that they're virtually invisible.
It is crucial that hair is properly cleansed and dried(preferably air dried). Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Use deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. Always use a heat protectant before blow drying, flat ironing or curling to prevent damage.
Gemeria sources its raw hair from voluntary donors at South Indian temples. This is to ensure that our hair is morally serving a purpose and all proceeds go for health and educational needs of underprivileged children.