Flat Tips are popular pre-bonded hair extensions that give you all of the gorgeous benefits of I-Tips Hair Extensions (like 360 degree movement, heatless installation etc.) along with the fact that they lay flat on your hair. This quality helps you make any hairdos you might want with your flat-tips being virtually invisible.
Natural Wavy Flat-Tips Remy Hair Extensions is a natural texture - which means it is completely raw and unprocessed hair.
• 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian Temples
• Also known as Pre-bonded/Fusion/Keratin Tip hair
• Flat-Tip hair extension prices vary and are available as: per strand/per piece/per tip prices
• Per strand weight is 0.8gm, 1gm, 2.2gm, 2.5gm depending on the length
• 100% raw and unprocessed hair - so it blends effortlessly with your natural tresses
• Raw Indian hair aka temple hair has the natural color of Indian hair and typically come between a color 1B and 2, which means they may have brown hints
• Easy to flat iron or curl just like your natural hair
• Flat-Tips Coloured Hair Extensions are available in a wide range including blonde 613, #2, #4, #6, #27, #30, etc
Care & Maintenance: You can quite effortlessly take care of your extensions, just care for them like your own hair and avoid too much heat-styling. Flat-Tips in general last upto 6 months for most people and can be re-used upto 3 times depending on your care and management. The microbeads are so inconspicuous that they're virtually invisible. Visit the Salon of your preference every 2 months for a touch-up.
It is crucial that hair is properly cleansed and dried(preferably air dried). Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Use deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. Always use a heat protectant before blow drying, flat ironing or curling to prevent damage.
Gemeria strives to give back to the community. Our hair is sourced from the holy temples of Southern India and our contribution goes directly for the educational and health needs of remote villages in India.