Natural Wavy hair extensions are popular because they blend perfectly with your natural hair and don't need you to style your hair constantly. They are light on the roots of your hair and thus safer on your natural hair - making it super comfortable. I-Tips are attached to your hair without the use of any heat, which makes it all the more alluring and safe for all users. Natural Wavy I-Tips work wonders for thin hair and they are known to make your hair voluminous.
• 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian Temples
• Also known as Pre-bonded/Fusion/Keratin Tip hair
• I-Tip hair extension prices vary and are available as: per strand/per piece/per tip prices
• Per strand weight is 0.8gm, 1gm, 2.2gm, 2.5gm depending on the length
• 100% raw and unprocessed hair - so it blends effortlessly with your natural tresses
• Raw Indian hair aka temple hair has the natural color of Indian hair and typically come between a color 1B and 2, which means they may have brown hints
• Easy to flat iron or curl just like your natural hair
• I-Tips Coloured Hair Extensions are available in a wide range including blonde 613, #2, #4, #6, #27, #30, etc
Care & Maintenance: Heat is the greatest enemy of natural human hair - so make sure that you use something to protect your hair (and hair extensions) when you use any heating tools. I-Tips in general last upto 6 months for most people. The microbeads are so inconspicuous that they're virtually invisible. Visit the Salon of your preference every 2 months for a touch-up.
Our hair is sourced from the holy South Indian Temples where hair is received with intact cuticles and is received by us in exchange for resources to help the underprivileged women and children in these areas.