Presenting to you the best temple machine weft extensions that are made from the choicest of hair: zero shedding, high quality hair, sturdy build for long lasting and gorgeous hair extensions. Get these straight from our manufacturing unit to your doorstep with no middleman.
Texture: Bodywave is a steamed texture, which means that the hair is still raw, it is only water steamed to achieve the desired texture.
Temple hair is well known for its quality and the versatility in the international market, catering to people from all regions and cultures. Here are a few unique aspects of this product:
- Gemeria’s Temple Weft Hair is 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian temples of India. Single/One donor hair from South Indian temple
- Three Head Machine Double Wefted
- Cuticles intact and alignment in one direction as it is single donor!
- Some textures are only steamed to diversify the range, but still hair is untouched from all chemicals and coatings (Natural Wavy and Premium Curly are raw textures)
- Since the hair is Raw and Unprocessed, it can be bleached/colored to the lightest 613!
- Raw Indian hair/temple hair are natural color and typically come between a color 1B and 2, which means they may have hint of brownness
- Easy to flat iron or curl
- Each bundle weight is 97- 100 grams/3.5 oz.
Care & Maintenance: Maintaining your hair extensions is similar to taking care of your own hair. Ensure that you detangle regularly as it helps your hair from getting frizzy. Limiting heat styling is also important for the health of your hair extensions
✅It is suggested that you visit your stylist regularly to have your hair extensions shampooed and especially colored, when wearing a sew-in installation. It is crucial that hair is properly cleansed and dried(preferably air dried). Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
✅Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Use deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. Always use a heat protectant before blow drying, flat ironing or curling to prevent damage.
For more defined waves:
- Use some Curl defining cream, spray, mousse, etc.
- Use paddle brush to detangle hair
- Scrunch the damp hair,
- Allow to air dry or use diffuser for more volume
Gemeria sources its hair ethically through thousands of women who donate their hair each day at South Indian temples as a symbol of their allegiance to the gods. Our contribution is for the welfare programs for the underprivileged in South Indian rural areas.