Presenting to you the best temple machine weft extensions that are made from the choicest of hair: zero shedding, high quality hair, sturdy build for long lasting and gorgeous hair extensions.
Texture: Straight is a natural texture, completely unprocessed and raw. When you wash the extensions they won't be bone straight as they have a slight wave and we flat iron it before sending it through.
Temple hair continues to be one of the most premium quality extensions and their strength is in their quality and their versatility. Here are a few unique aspects of this product:
- Gemeria’s Temple Weft Hair is 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian temples of India. Single/One donor hair from South Indian temple
- Three Head Machine Double Wefted
- Cuticles intact and alignment in one direction as it is single donor!
- Some textures are only steamed to diversify the range, but still hair is untouched from all chemicals and coatings (Natural Wavy and Premium Curly are raw textures)
- Since the hair is Raw and Unprocessed, it can be bleached/colored to the lightest 613!
- Raw Indian hair/temple hair are natural color and typically come between a color 1B and 2, which means they may have hint of brownness
- Easy to flat iron or curl
- Each bundle weight is 97- 100 grams/3.5 oz.
Care & Maintenance: Maintenance of your hair extensions is very easy, just treat them like your own hair and make sure you regularly detangle them, limit the amount of heat styling.
✅Use products that are sulfate free, moisturizing, and infused with Argan Oil. So, that shampoo gently cleanses, replenishes vital moisture, and maximizes shine and while conditioner provides hydration without weighing down the hair.
✅It is suggested that you visit your stylist regularly to have your hair extensions shampooed and especially colored, when wearing a sew-in installation. It is crucial that hair is properly cleansed and dried(preferably air dried). Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
✅Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Use deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. Always use a heat protectant before blow drying, flat ironing or curling to prevent damage.
Gemeria hair has its sources in the breathtaking temples of Southern India. Our contribution and all proceeds go for welfare programs for the underprivileged.