I-Tip Human Hair Extensions are one of the most popular hair extensions and the best way to add length and volume to your natural hair. They've earned this position because they are lighter and safer on your natural hair - making it super comfortable. I-Tips are attached to your hair without the use of any heat, glue or chemicals which makes it all the more alluring and safe for all users. Here we bring to you the best quality I-Tip Extensions.
Texture: Straight is a natural texture, completely unprocessed and raw. When you wash the extensions they won't be bone straight as they have a slight wave and we flat iron it before sending it through.
Straight I Tips Remy Hair Extensions are natural straight and are rich in quality - long-lasting, silky soft and flawless.
• 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian Temples
• Also known as Pre-bonded/Fusion/Keratin Tip hair
• I-Tip hair extension prices vary and are available as: per strand/per piece/per tip prices
• Per strand weight is 0.8gm, 1gm, 2.2gm, 2.5gm depending on the length
• 100% raw and unprocessed hair - so it blends effortlessly with your natural tresses
• Raw Indian hair aka temple hair has the natural color of Indian hair and typically come between a color 1B and 2, which means they may have brown hints
• Easy to flat iron or curl just like your natural hair
Care & Maintenance: Make sure you take proper care of these babies by reducing the amount of heat you use on them or by simply using a heat protectant spray. I-Tips in general last upto 6 months for most people. The microbeads are so inconspicuous that they're virtually invisible. Visit the Salon of your preference every 2 months for a touch-up.
✅Use products that are sulfate free, moisturizing, and infused with Argan Oil. So, that shampoo gently cleanses, replenishes vital moisture, and maximizes shine and while conditioner provides hydration without weighing down the hair.
✅It is crucial that hair is properly cleansed and dried(preferably air dried). Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
✅Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Use deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. Always use a heat protectant before blow drying, flat ironing or curling to prevent damage.
Gemeria sources its hair from South Indian Temples where women donate their hair as a sign of their sacrifice of their most important beauty asset, which is then retrieved by us in exchange for charitable contributions for the underprivileged.