Human Hair I-Tip Extensions are a bestseller because of how they add length and volume to your hair without causing discomfort to the roots of your natural hair. They are lighter than any other extension and because of which they are proven to be safer for you and super comfortable too. I-Tips can be attached without heating equipment, so it serves a large segment of our audience.
Tight Curly I-Tips Remy Hair Extensions is a steamed texture - which means it is raw hair which is water steamed to achieve the perfect tight curly texture - long-lasting, silky soft and flawless.
• 100% natural raw/virgin hair from the South Indian Temples
• Also known as Pre-bonded/Fusion/Keratin Tip hair
• I-Tip hair extension prices vary and are available as: per strand/per piece/per tip prices
• Per strand weight is 0.8gm, 1gm, 2.2gm, 2.5gm depending on the length
• 100% raw and unprocessed hair - so it blends effortlessly with your natural tresses
• Raw Indian hair aka temple hair has the natural color of Indian hair and typically come between a color 1B and 2, which means they may have brown hints
• Easy to flat iron or curl just like your natural hair
• I-Tips Coloured Hair Extensions are available in a wide range including blonde 613, #2, #4, #6, #27, #30, etc
Care & Maintenance: These are low maintenance, just take care of them the way you take care of your own hair, protect it from too much heating etc. I-Tips in general last upto 6 months for most people. The microbeads are so inconspicuous that they're virtually invisible. Visit the Salon of your preference every 2 months for a touch-up.
It is crucial that hair is properly cleansed and dried(preferably air dried). Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Use deep conditioning treatment to maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. Always use a heat protectant before blow drying, flat ironing or curling to prevent damage.
At Gemeria, we source our hair ethically from the holy temples of South India and all proceeds from our transaction go for welfare programs for women and children in these underdeveloped areas.